Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Bose Music App Update- 3.4.1 – June 9th 2020

Wayne_M_0-1591724610046.jpeg

Starting on June 9th, a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Google Play and iOS App Store.  Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the Play store and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.

Version Information

• Android: 3.4.1
  • iOS: 3.4.1

Release Notes
Bug Fixes

• A few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy.

Smart Home products only

• Fix for an issue where the app became stuck on “Installing Update” when updating a speaker
  • Resolves an issue where the TV auto-detect sequence would fail to end if the Soundbar was not connected via HDMI.
  • Fixes occasional bugs that could cause the Bose Music app to crash.

Android Version only

• We revamped our Grouping screen in the Product Control menu to highlight a new feature – SimpleSync.
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 13, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update- 3.4.1 – June 9th 2020

Why is the battery meter missing from the app now?  Specifically for the Bose portable home speaker.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

So this isn't an hallucination on my part. Same product. It doesn't show the black circle anymore, nore the information when you click on the speaker (status, charging, etc.). 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

I agree with the other commenters that removing the speaker battery status in the 3.4.1 update - June 9th 2020 is a BAD IDEA!  This information was very useful and a major complement to the Bose App.  Now that it is missing, it is less functional overall.

Bose Engineers:  Please bring it back in the next update!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2020

App will not function...Can not log in...My Speaker is just a paper weight that's about to be returned if I can't login to setup

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

Just dowloaded the app 2 days ago cannot log in to it error message is sometuing went wrong when we tried to sign you in. Try again later been that for 2 days, just bought a soundbar 500 and module 500 cannot set it up tried doingnitnon my other devices i got a samsung s9+ tried on my other samsung phone s6 samsung tablet still same issue arise, tried re installing ap same problem, i may return the items if i cannot evem use it

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2020

I have the same problem, it's impossible to login in Android. Plase repair it.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2020

Where is this app?  I just bought a bose 300 and I've looked for the app by typing (bose music, bose music app, bose music app 300) and nothing comes up in the search. 

Highlighted

Hey Jefferson. 

You can download the Bose Music app here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2020

Is google music or YouTube music support coming in next update?

we've been waiting for years.