Bose Music App Update- 3.4.1 – June 9th 2020
Starting on June 9th, a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Google Play and iOS App Store. Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the Play store and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.
- Android: 3.4.1
- iOS: 3.4.1
- A few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy.
Smart Home products only
- Fix for an issue where the app became stuck on “Installing Update” when updating a speaker
- Resolves an issue where the TV auto-detect sequence would fail to end if the Soundbar was not connected via HDMI.
- Fixes occasional bugs that could cause the Bose Music app to crash.
Android Version only
- We revamped our Grouping screen in the Product Control menu to highlight a new feature – SimpleSync.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!