Bose Music App Update – 4.2.4 – December 1st, 2020
Starting on Dec 1st, 2020 a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store to customers who have auto-updates enabled. iOS customers that wish to have the update immediately can go to the app stores and download manually. Android users will have to wait until their device becomes part of the roll out. Customers downloading for the first time will get the new app.
- iOS and Android: 4.2.4
QuietComfort and Sport Earbuds
For our newest QuietComfort and Sport Earbuds, you can now enable capacitive touch volume control in the app! Simply turn it on in settings.
How to enable volume control:
To activate this new feature, open the Bose Music app and follow these instructions:
- Tap on the product tile from your My Products page
- Tap the Setting icon in the top right corner
- Navigate to the Control section
- Toggle Volume ON to enable on-product touch volume control
Deepen your connection to the world around you with Spotify for our Bose Noise Cancelling 700 Headphones. Easily get the audio you want—and need—in an instant with a tap and hold on the right earcup.
- In order to enjoy this feature, you must have installed firmware 1.8.2 as well as the latest Spotify app installed and be logged in.
Improved our troubleshooting guides to help you get going faster.
Fixed bugs and did some general cleaning up under the hood.
Compatible OS versions
- Android: 6.0 and up
- iOS: 12 and up
To discuss the update, go here.