Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 8, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update

The universal remote control settings error was fixed. Now the configuration option works, but I could not configure the third-party remote control. Thank you I would like to get more voice control.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 16, 2018

Re: Bose Music App Update - Updated 3.27

I have a Bose Home Speaker 450. With the updated Bose Music App, I was hoping to see Amazon Music in the top along with Pandora and Spotify. But no such luck. Why can I not add Amazon Music to it? In the My Bose screen, if I tap on Browse Music, it simply goes back to the main screen. 

Ah well, the good thing is that using the Spotify or the Amazon music apps, I am able to cast music to the Bose 450 speaker. So I won't bother playing any music via the Bose Music app. 

Highlighted

Hi Raja, 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with Amazon music on your Home Speaker 450. Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 16, 2020

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

@Raja When you go into MyBose (where it gives you the choice of speakers to select) can you click the profile icon in the upper right corner. it is a picture of a person with a circle around them. once you are inside it should be called "account settings" then you can manage music services. go to add new service and type your credentials for that service. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 16, 2018

Yes, thanks, I figured it out a short while after I posted the message! Appreciate the reply!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 16, 2020