Participant
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

Bose Music App Volume Control in Lockscreen

Hi there! I just got the Home Speaker 500 and it‘s great. But there is one major feature missing: i can not control the volume by using my iPhone‘s Volume Buttons nor can i play/pause/Volume Control in Lockscreen. 

I can only control the Volume by sliding the Volume bar with my fingers while using the App. 

Why isn‘t that possible? When i use the spotify or TuneIn App and stream via AirPlay to my Home Speaker 500, i can simply use the controls in Lockscreen or the Side Buttons on the phone. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Music App Volume Control in Lockscreen

Hi AndiM, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I really appreciate the feedback, this will be down to the current implementations of the app within iOS. 

I would love to forward this information on to the development team as a feature request for the future. 

I hope this helps and if any other community members would like to see this added please do let us know! 

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!