Highlighted
katmariemusic
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 26, 2018

Bose Music App Won't Sign In?

Hey folks!

I'm trying to log in to my Bose Music App and it won't let me in for some reason. I've been using it without a problem until super recently. It logged me out and now I can't get back in. Here's what happens:
I go to log in and I get shown a screen that asks me to select my country and if I would like to receive e-mails from Bose. I select Canada and uncheck the e-mail box. Hit Continue.

Now I get shown a screen that asks me to accept the Bose Music Terms of Use, Privacy policy and End User License Agreement. I check all three boxes (without actually reading all three, of course) and hit "I Agree."

After hitting "I Agree" I get a red error bar across the top of the screen that says "Invalid request signature."

I tried checking to see if there were any updates to the app, I tried restarting my phone... Nothing appears to be working. 

For the record, I'm running an iPhone XR on the newest iOS (iOS 12.1.2). 

Anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have a solution? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Re: Bose Music App Won't Sign In?

Author Accepted Answer selected by katmariemusic
Hey. Delete your app and download it again. It will work. Can’t believe Bose missed this issue. It works again!
17 REPLIES 17
Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

I am having the exact same issue. I am worried as tomorrow I am getting the Bose subwoofer and I won’t be able to sync it.
Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

I also tried opening a new account and to no success I have the same issue. Invalid request signature
Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by katmariemusic
Hey. Delete your app and download it again. It will work. Can’t believe Bose missed this issue. It works again!
katmariemusic
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 26, 2018

Yup! Thank you so much!

Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

It’s a shame right? The system sounds wonderful (Soundbars 700) but that issue with the app really bummed me.
Pete fiddlesitcks
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 29, 2019

I have downloaded app 3 times still no joy?   

Hello Pete,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Can you provide more detail as to what is happening when launching the Bose Music app?

What is the make, model and software on your mobile device and what region are you located in?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Pete fiddlesitcks
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 29, 2019

Thanks for your help.  I have a Samsung note 9.    When I log in with the user name and password it just shunts me back to the log in screen and asks me to login again.  I have a nighthawk router and I cycled power on it still no joy.  I have eliminated the app from my phone and reloaded it still no joy.

It appears to be random.  It would not let me log in for 2 hours last night yet this morning it works.  What should I try the next time it happens.  Also is there any way to get the Bose Music App on a Windows Surface Pro 3?  

Hi Pete,

Thanks for getting back to me.

That is odd that this happened. I can't say for sure exactly what it was, but almost sounded like a temporary server outage. 

I have the same router as you as well, and it's a great powerhouse.

Please keep an eye on this for me and let me know if anything changes.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support