Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 17, 2018

Re: Bose Music App Won't Sign In?

I have exactly the same problem 

Have updated the app on my iphone X and Ipad mini 4 and it keeps telling me there is a problem connecting try later i have tried deleting the app and re-install it but it still doesnt work so in effect i have a homespeaker 500 and soundbar 700 system that is in effect useless as i cannot control them

This is now becoming a serious issue that everytime Bose release a new version there is bugs that render the system useless 

As what is supposed to be a serious audio/media company this is unacceptable you are becoming a laughing stock

The situation is becoming so serious i will be reporting Bose to trading standards for selling products that are not fit for use

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Totally the same issue and problem with log in. Iphone XR, latest software update. SD and SW 700. 

Have reistalled Bose Music App... but still cant login: 

" Hmm...
Somethign went wrong when we tried to sign you in. 
Please try again later."

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Same problem here with the new app (1.4.5), this morning everything worked fine. Now I am starting it up again and I get connecting errors to my account and the Bose Music app can't reach my music services. Maybe it is a server problem, but with the last version of the app verything worked fine constantly.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 17, 2018

@Twan_D wrote:

Same problem here with the new app (1.4.5), this morning everything worked fine. Now I am starting it up again and I get connecting errors to my account and the Bose Music app can't reach my music services. Maybe it is a server problem, but with the last version of the app verything worked fine constantly.

Same here since this morning

Am seriously thinking about taking them back and getting a refund then going over to Sony

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

It is working again, now I can login without any problems. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

same here. 

looks like it was server error. 

have a nice day !

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Omg. You guys freaked me out. Lol. It’s working now.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2019

Bose Music App Won't Sign In?

I have manage to sign in. The problem is solved. I had to quit live stream, in this case TV and switch to config mode... this dot on top of the speaker. Then app opened with zero delay. Phew, back with family now. Took wits to go through this. Good app.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Bose Music App Won't Sign In

Does the Bose Music App even work?  I just received my Bose 700 noise canceling headphones but am unable to login to the Bose Music App.  I've never owned a Bose product or used the app so I followed these instructions:

1. Downloaded from Play Store (I have a Samsung S9+)
  2. Started up the app and created a userid and password
  3. App locks up and doesn't respond or tell me the creation of a userid and password was successful. All I see is a spinning donut at the bottom of the screen (see attached screenshot)

Screenshot_20191121-173345_Bose Music.jpg

4. I'm able to login to the Bose website using my userid and password so I know they are correct. 
  5. Anytime I try to log into the app it locks up (again, see screenshot above).

Is anyone else having this problem?  I've tried removing and re-installing the app but the problem persists.  Apparently the headphones are configured using the app. I'm going to have to return the headphones if the app doesn't work.  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 18, 2020

Android 10se bose connect. I cant listen and connect my device but wont let me login.