Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Bose Music App crashing

Any one know how to fix Bose music app, i havent been able to used it for two day every time I open it crashes, I updated my phone but didnt fix the issue.

help

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Bose Music App crashing

Hi A&K,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your Bose Music app, I'll be more than happy to help you! 

Have you tried uninstalling the application and reinstalling it? 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2018

I had the same issue for couple of days! 

Already did following:

1. Manually updated sound bar

2. If it’s an iPhone XS, opening the app crashed it. But going immediately to app switcher will open the app. 
3. Finally, reset all settings of iPhone and it fixed. 

You may just want to reset all settings of iPhone (assuming you have an iPhone)! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2020

Bose Music App Crashing

Hi, I've recently bought and set up the Bose Portable Home Speaker. During setup the app worked perfectly, but ever since it has been setup the app has continued to crash almost every time at launch. I'm using an iPhone 11 running iOS 13.5.5, and the app version is 3.4.1. The issue seems to be caused by opening the app onto the music selection screen, as the few times that the app has opened, it immediately crashed upon selecting the speaker. I've already tried reinstalling the app and reseting my phone settings as recommended in other posts. Could somebody help me sort this, or pass this onto the development team?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 21, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Crashing

Same issue, used a new iPad crashes also, but a different apple ID on previously installed IOS device works.

Highlighted

Hi All,

Thanks for posting and contributing to the discussion!

As we have recently released a new update for the Bose Music app, can you please make sure you have this version installed? The latest version is 3.5.5, if you go to the App store it will tell you whether there are any updates available for the app.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 29, 2020

Still crashing!

Using Iphone 11 pro max with lasted ios

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 4, 2020

Hello, I'm unfortunately experiencing the very same problem. I just bought my Bose Home Speaker 500 and before even succeeding to finalize the synchronisation, the app started to crash everytime I tried to open it and it keeps doing so after having deleted the cache and having reinstalled it several times on my Huawei device. Could you please help me? I really like the sound of the speaker and it would be a shame if I had to return it just because of the app not functioning. Thanks so much for your help in advance!