Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 8, 2020

Bose Music App in horizontal view?

Dear Madam/Sirs,

I have used the great Bose products for few years now and have used both the SoundTouch App and Bose Music App.

I’m running my systems for the home on a tablet and would like to see/ask if any future plans for the software upgrade to support both vertical and horizontal view?

Many thanks in advance

Best rgds

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose Music App in horizontal view?

Author Accepted Answer selected by LionB

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do not have any confirmation regarding this, however I will be more than happy to pass this onto the development team 😊

Have a great day! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by LionB

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do not have any confirmation regarding this, however I will be more than happy to pass this onto the development team 😊

Have a great day! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 8, 2020

Thank You very much!

Very appreciated, X-fingers there might be some time for this within the great development team!

Many thanks

Best rgds

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

I've requested this several times on this forum already and always this political 'we will pass this on etc'

I've given up already that this will be implemented any time soon

Topicstarter, don't get your hopes up. They don't seem to bother.