Participant
Registered since

Oct 8, 2020

Bose Portable Smart Speaker - Stereo Pairing request Airplay/Wifi or Bluetooth

I would like to enter a request for a development/firmware update to enable two Portable Smart Speakers to be able to pair and produce Left/Right stereo output with independant volume control, and any other features that might be useful for stereo/balance/tonal controls, Master Slave or other.

If this was available I would purchase a second unit immediately as the options for wireless streaming/portability with stereo pairing option would be a hard to resist option. 

Instead, i'm currently looking at a mini-hifi with streaming option. I'd much prefer a second PSS.

Can you do it Bose ?

Thanks.

Paul.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Portable Smart Speaker - Stereo Pairing request Airplay/Wifi or Bluetooth

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey Paul, 

Thank you for your post!

I have marked your post as a feature request so that it can be viewed by the relevant team. 

Thank you

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose Portable Smart Speaker - Stereo Pairing request Airplay/Wifi or Bluetooth

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey Paul, 

Thank you for your post!

I have marked your post as a feature request so that it can be viewed by the relevant team. 

Thank you

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2020

Hi is there any update with this?