rohanj.0606
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2021

Bose Smart soundbar 300 stuck in updating mode

Hello,

My Bose smart soundbar 300 is stuck on updating. Whenever I turn it on, it always gets automatically to update mode. I have tried rebooting it and resetting it multiple times, it is always stuck on update mode where white lights are going from left to right. I can't get it into factory reset mode. I also tried to get my speakers into recovery mode, which I can do it but after that when it starts to update the device again, it is still stuck on update. I also tried to manually update my soundbar but I always get the following error: " Opps, that didn't work. Download a different file then try again".

Please help me with this.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Re: Bose Smart soundbar 300 stuck in updating mode

Hi Rohanj.0606, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I would love to help you get this resolved. It looks like you may have exhausted all troubleshooting. Can I please confirm, did you use the steps here to put the speaker into recovery mode? If so, as you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your system. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. Or you can book in an exchange on the UK or US website by selecting the option under the 'Support Tab'.  

I am sorry we cannot help further via the forums.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
maltatana
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2021

Bose smart soundbar 2020 left to right white line

Bose product name  Bose smart soundbar 2020 (latest model)

Soundbar has a left to right white line.  Its being continuously flashing is line for more than 24hrs.

I tried to do hard reset, however all in vain.  I only managed to do recovery mode (flashing green for few minutes) however, as soon as it leave recovery mode it starts flashing again the white line.  Never managed to do hard reset.

I also tried to upload a file named product_update.zip , however once i upload it says file is invalid.

Also, cannot connect it to my mobile.

Any help?

Thanks