Phil94
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2019

Bose Soundbar 700 AdaptIQ

I recently bought the Bose Soundbar 700 and run the adaptiq setup. The overall sound clarity is really good but the bass is nearly non existent anymore. If i turn adaptiq off, my hole desk is vibrating and gunshots for example are really punchy. I did the adaptiq setup several times and even with positions across the entire room but I can't get more bass out of the soundbar. It also doesn't matter how I tweak the equalizer settings. The Soundbar is connected to my Philips TV 7303 via HDMI arc and the audio output is set to "Multichannel-Bypass".

Center: 30

Bass: 100

Treble: 50

Is there a solution to my issue?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 AdaptIQ

Hi Phil94, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today via the Bose Community. 

Have you attempted to try different sources as well as adjusting the source/TV's Bass settings? 

I look forward to hearing back from you and if any other community members have any suggestions please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Phil94
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Hector thank you for the fast reply.

The TV detects the soundbar as an "HDMI-Soundsystem". As soon as I select the soundbar as output device I can't configure any soundsettings on my TV except for "Multichannel, Stereo and Multichannel Bypass".

The bass difference is also very noticable while I am listening to music. I think it is a software "issue".

While running the setup the soundbar is testing:

1. Center

2. Right

3. Left

4. Bass

At step 4 the soundbar is turning down the bass drastically. A few minutes ago I tried to run the setup while the bass was set to -100 but it didn't changed anything.

bp.sg
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 21, 2019

My experience in this told me that you have to place the Bass Module in the middle of the room, run adaptiq again. This should work. Try this.