Highlighted
Drummdogg13
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

Bose Soundbar 700 Audio delay/lip sync issues

Hello - I am running an Apple 4K to
Hisense 65 Class LED H9 Series 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR
Model: 65H9D PLUS to Bose Soundbar 700 via HDMI ARC. I can’t figure out how to change setting to stop the audio delay/ lip Sync issue? Apple TV and Bose are plugged into HDMI 60hz ports.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 Audio delay/lip sync issues

Hi Drummdogg13, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing a Lag. You can adjust this in the Bose Music Application under Audio. 

Let me know how you get on!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

I'm sure your TV also has a sync function.

Highlighted
Drummdogg13
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

I tried adjusting the audio delay inside the Bose App but it doesnt help at all.

Highlighted
Drummdogg13
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

It has a lip sync feature  that is off because tv speakers are off. It has audio delay feature

Highlighted
Thushan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2020

I have the same issue with my TCL P8M TV. I have configured the soundbar to turn on when I turn on the tv. All configuration(CEC, music app) are set up correctly. But every time I turn on the tv(soundbar via the tv) I get an audio delay. I can only fix this by going to audio options of my tv and changing auto to PCM and auto again. I have to do this every time I turn on the tv and the soundbar. Hope this can be fixed in the next firmware.

Highlighted

Hello Thushan, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. The steps you have taken with the TV settings are a great start, but I can understand the annoyance in needing to do this every time. 

Can I please ask, have you tried the steps mentioned above, in the Bose Music app to resolve this issue? 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.