Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 Bluetooth issues.

Hi Im from malaysia .I just bought my bose soundbar 700 yesterday . i having Exactly the same problem with Bluetooth connection , music delay & interference . feeling disappointed. hope bose can solve this problem . 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

I purchased this same soundbar and bass module and seem to be having the same problem. Bluetooth devices streaming music lag, speed up and “hang” so to speak. I’ve tried Apple, Spotify and Amazon music all with the same result. I am hanging on to the boxes for another couple weeks and will be returning this high dollar purchase if a solution can’t be offered soon.

And as I am typing this, the unit simply froze and wouldn’t respond without unplugging and plugging back in.

I have many other Bose products and been very pleased, however this one was the most expensive by far. I’m glad it isn’t my first impression but definitely has soured my opinion of Bose quality.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2019

Bought my unit in Australia and I'm experiencing similar issues. It's so unpredictable that I often find it quite impossible to replicate the problem. It's a pity that such a fantastic and costly sound bar cannot do Bluetooth streaming as reliably as a 50$ speaker!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Unfortunately I am also experiencing similar problems and now completely unable to connect to the system with Bluetooth.

Have followed the instructions to clear and reset to no avail! disappointing given the high cost of the product, only to have fundamental feature of the unit to simply not work!

Please give us some assurance that this issue is being addressed with the next update..... As the sound quality is excellent and I really do not want to return the unit.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

Hi, it is really disappointing to read that everyone from around the world is having the same problem. I’m in Mexico and just bought the Bose Sb 700 and the Subwoofer BM 700 last week and I have the same issue with Bluetooth connection... I want a solution, it cannot be possible that I have my iphone Near the Bose and still present music delays and constantly stops... what can I do??
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

To all Bose Moderators,

For many months receiving all these posts from around the world about the soundbar 700 bluetooth performance, it is pathetic for you to just stay quite and not say anything about when will this issue get fixed.  This is very frustrating that i can't listen to music via bluetooth without getting angered by this shady performance of the speakers.  This is even exacerbated by the Bose Music app that crashes that sometimes the home tabs disappears like spotify or bluetooth.  We paid a lot for your product and we expect a proper working product.  Please update the community about what actions Bose had been doing to rectify this product issue.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello All,

We thank you all for posting.

For us to further assist you with the intermittent Bluetooth issues you're running into, we'll need some additional information before raising this development.

• Make, model and software version of source devices
  • What source is streaming when receiving intermittent audio?
  • Is it an intermittent audio issue or is the source device disconnecting from the Soundbar 700?
  • Gather logs from your Soundbar 700 after you recreate the issue. Instructions can be found HERE.

Once you have logs, let us know, and we will send a file request to your email.

Let us know the results.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your post. I just downloaded the logs after the intermittent Bluetooth issues had happened again. Please kindly let me know how I can send to you for further analysis. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Hi Joel,

I have downloaded the logs.

Where should i send them?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016