Feb 16, 2019

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 Bluetooth issues.

Can you send me the file
juancv476
Participant
Registered since

Mar 23, 2019

I have experienced the same bluetooth issues described by other users. I have tried connecting different devices, disconnecting other devices from WiFi, even changing the location of the WiFi router.

I have not seen a solution posted here but would like to know if there will be any kind update that will resolve this or do you expect every person that purchased this product to troubleshoot on their own.
Jessie_O

Hi All! 

Thanks for posting! 

If you are still experiencing issues, I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance.

You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
nikos
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Hello again,

so if i get it right you are telling to us is that you looked in to the problem and there is nothing wrong with the firmware of the soundbar so we have a proplem with the hardware.

So i contacted my local suplier ( in Greece) and they told me to bring them the soundbar and if there is a problem they will change the bluetooth receiver, the said nothing about replacing the soundbar that has a harware issue. Is that even possible, is this the policy of your company? I paid 700 euros for a soundbar that has a harware problem and they dont even give me  a new one that has no issues!!!??

porram@gmail.com
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 16, 2019

Here’s an update

So after having my Bose soundbar 700 back , I have been testing out for a week now with no issues. Not sure what the fix was
MrTwinkles
Participant
Registered since

Jan 23, 2019

Just an update since my original post about 2 months ago.

Not sure if there was a software update in this time (my soundbar has internet access so could have updated automatically).

I can use my phone (Galaxy S8) over BT for hours with zero issues. Today it played for 10hrs straight with no hickups.

Previously, it would drop my phone and refuse to re-connect.

Noithing has changed in 2 months so there might have been a software update for the Soundbar to fix the issue.

harshharsh26
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2019

How was this fixes..Can it be fixed over call...I just not this SB and have same issue..I will definitely hate to again take it back to service station for fix...
Rockcandy
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2019

I had these same issues for the past couple months (sound cutting out and pausing for a split second) nonstop after I updated my Bose app. A few weeks ago, I wasn't sure if it would ever get fixed and I didn't want to have to send it off. I finally decided to unplug ALL connections from the surround speakers, subwoofer, soundbar, tv and DVD player, then reset the soundbar settings and app. I paired everything back and never had a problem since. I also noticed somehow I had my app on our 5ghz wifi and the soundbar on the 2.4ghz (not sure if related or not). If there was an update for the soundbar, I was unaware of it. I hope this info helps!
Coolstuff4u
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2019

Still having these issues? I just got mine less than a month and it’s acting up when I play pandora
Hector_B

Hi Coolstuff4u, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues, however I would love to help. 

Can you please go into a little more detail on what issues you are having with Pandora? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!