Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 Bluetooth unable to pair to Turntable.

Spoiler
I was having the same issue with an Audio-Technica Bluetooth turntable and tried clearing the Soundbar by holding the Bluetooth button on remote and even unplugging the soundbar, but the turntable would never connect when both the Soundbar 700 and turntable were in pairing mode.  I finally figured out that you have to clear the Bluetooth processing on the turntable.  To accomplish that, you have to do the following:

1. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on the turntable for about 8-10 seconds. You will see the indicator light flash red and blue rapidly back and forth, but keep holding down the button until you see the light blink red slowly twice, and then go back to flashing red and blue.
  2. Once the light goes back to flashing red and blue you may let go of the button. Wait for the flashing light to time out and go back to solid red.
  3. Once the light is solid red the reset has been completed. Press and hold down the button again to put the turntable into pairing mode (flashing red/blue) and put your Bluetooth receiving device (speaker or headphones) back into pairing mode.

After that sequence, the turntable connected very quickly when I went to pairing mode with the Soundbar 700.  Hope that works for you. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

Fantastic---this worked without any issues. I guess the bluetooth reset on the LP player needs to be done for any model and then the connect just worked fine!

Thanks a lot...all good now!

Highlighted
Serene Sponsor
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

Great news for Audio-Technica players.

Wish someone from Bose will resolve the issues for the other list of players. My JAM Spun Out Bluetooth Turntable HX-TT40 still cannot connect to the soundbar.

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 24, 2018

Very good news! and I have to make amends since on the Audio technica website, it seems that many customers have connection issues, so it does not necessarily come from Bose...

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 24, 2018

@JoeMo 

Can you give us the exact reference of your AT turntable? AT-LP60BT, AT-LP60XBT?

thanks

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 16, 2020

It is an AT-LP60XBT-BK

HOPE THAT HELPS

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

Today I bought a Sony PS-LX310BT that works without any problems. 

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 24, 2018

what do you mean by "works without any problems" ? 

you paired it without issues or you need to do the JoeMo solution? 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

paired it without issues.