@Michael_1980 

What do you mean by this?

1. Be sure sound output TV is NOT ARC
KateHaley
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2021

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 HDMI Arc issue

I have tried the factory reset three times. I had the soundbar working last night and when I went to power it up again it had lost connection to the TV sound again. I have tried to factory reset again but this time it hasn't worked. What does my BAUHN Tv settings need to be on for this soundbar to work? I have the Telstra TV linked to it as well but now I am worried I have tried too many things and have selected the wrong settings. PLEASE HELP this is not a cheap device to not have working

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@KateHaley Contact Bose support directly, they will walk you through the steps. Sounds like you have a handshake issue. Your devices need to be set up in a certain order. Sorry I don’t recognize the brands of TV’s you are using.

MikR
Participant
Registered since

Jul 28, 2021

Same Problem, Bose soundbar 700 purchased 5 months ago (feb 21), worked fine up until 1 month ago, then started the same thing, has sound from Bose music app but no sound to TV. At first a full reset of soundbar and tv worked but now nothing works, I have tried all suggestions 4 or 5 times. This truly is Ridiculous, this is By Far the most money I’ve ever spent on a Sound system for my tv and it is By Far the most problematic! First and LAST time I waist my money on bose! I just hooked my 12 year old Samsung soundbar back up a gain and it still works perfect all the time every time!  it cost less than a quarter of the bose. I am so disgusted with this overhyped, severely overpriced disappointment.