Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 HDMI Arc issue

@Michael_1980 

What do you mean by this?

1. Be sure sound output TV is NOT ARC
KateHaley
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2021

I have tried the factory reset three times. I had the soundbar working last night and when I went to power it up again it had lost connection to the TV sound again. I have tried to factory reset again but this time it hasn't worked. What does my BAUHN Tv settings need to be on for this soundbar to work? I have the Telstra TV linked to it as well but now I am worried I have tried too many things and have selected the wrong settings. PLEASE HELP this is not a cheap device to not have working

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@KateHaley Contact Bose support directly, they will walk you through the steps. Sounds like you have a handshake issue. Your devices need to be set up in a certain order. Sorry I don’t recognize the brands of TV’s you are using.

MikR
Participant
Registered since

Jul 28, 2021

Same Problem, Bose soundbar 700 purchased 5 months ago (feb 21), worked fine up until 1 month ago, then started the same thing, has sound from Bose music app but no sound to TV. At first a full reset of soundbar and tv worked but now nothing works, I have tried all suggestions 4 or 5 times. This truly is Ridiculous, this is By Far the most money I’ve ever spent on a Sound system for my tv and it is By Far the most problematic! First and LAST time I waist my money on bose! I just hooked my 12 year old Samsung soundbar back up a gain and it still works perfect all the time every time!  it cost less than a quarter of the bose. I am so disgusted with this overhyped, severely overpriced disappointment.