yinzhou
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 7, 2019

Bose Soundbar 700 - Please help to re-establish bluetooth connection to PC

Dear Bose team,

I recently bought the Soundbar 700 and base module. I was able to setup connections with my TV (HDMI), mobile phones (bluetooth) and computer Alienware Aurora R6 (bluetooth). It worked for a few days until my bluetooth connection with my computer stopped (other bluetooth connections for soundbar 700 and my pc to other bluetooth devices still work).

In my Windows10, under Settings/Devices/Bluetooth & other devices, it shows the Bose Soundbar 700 is paired with my computer but when I click Connect, it tries connecting unsuccessfully, ending in paired more and me not able to have sound output from pc through soundbar 700. 

Its really frustrating especially it worked earlier. Please help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 - Please help to re-establish bluetooth connection to PC

Hello yinzhou,

Welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with Bluetooth Connectivity between your Soundbar 700 and your Windows 10 Computer. 

I would love to do what I can to assist you with this matter. 

Can you please confirm that your computer is within the 10m Bluetooth range?

I would firstly suggest in removing the Bluetooth list of your Soundbar 700. You can do this by the following instruction; On the remote control, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until the light bar on the soundbar blinks blue twice. After this, please continue to remove the Soundbar 700 from your computers Bluetooth list. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Tegan M - Community Support