nischit7
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 2, 2019

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 - Sound Dropping each 10-15 minutes

I am experiencing similar issue starting today. All was fine until today. Apart from Bose Soundbar 700, I have Bass Module and surround speakers. So its a 5.1 setup.

I set the volume to certain level using the Bose universal remote. And sometimes using Bose music app on my phone. I carefully note where that level is on the Bose music app.

I then play some movie, in few mins, the sound starts dropping slowly. To validate further, when I check my phone app, the sound is not at the same level which I noted earlier, giving a clear indication that the volume has indeed dropped.

This was not happening yesterday, I am not sure, if there was some software update causing it.

I got frustrated, I did the hard reset and did a fresh setup again. Ran the adaptiQ once again to make sure all speakers are calibrated.

Unfortunately no luck, the sound begins to lower for absolutely no reason.

My sound bar is connected via HDMI ARC.

This is absolutely frustrating to get into this situation out of nowhere.

nischit7
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 2, 2019

Pls ignore my previous post. It turned out to be my issue.

elyt
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2020

@nischit7 well, after couple of months, Bose Center in Dubai, since I have this 1 year warranty, and due to lockdown, I overpassed this warranty by 1 month but everything was closed in April-May 2020, and after Bose analyzed my issue in that soundbar 700, They changed the Motherboard all of it and now working perfectly since 6-7 months.