scuba_maldives
Participant
Registered since

Dec 11, 2020

Re: Soundbar700

My soundbar 700 is cutting off few times a day.making a cracking noise then sound goes off.

The only way to recover from this situation is to remove the mains plug from the 700 and re-insert.

The system has been working great up to now and nothing has changed.

Downloaded log for your use.

Ian.

mbrassard
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 sound cutting out

Hi Vicky,

I have got this problem for months.

So, I have moved my wireless router from 1 to 4 feet from my sound bar, and I disconnected both ends of power cable and optic cable for at least 30 seconds. It has worked without any interruption for 4 days.

After another sound cut out, I have moved my DVD player from 1 to 2 feet from my sound bar. Everything is working fine now after 7 days.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,

Marc B.

MarcelBrünlinger
Participant
Registered since

May 17, 2021

Hi,

I’ve recently bought a bose soundbar 700 and bassmodule 700 and I’m also experiencing the same issues depending on the movies/series I’m watching in Netflix and Amazon Prime which I’ve believe is related to a show’s audio format, namely Dolby. It’s 2021 and still doesn’t seem to be a fix for this or any updates for this issue.

PK95
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2021

I’m a first-time user who purchased the Soundbar 700 and Bass Module 700 last week and am already experiencing the occasional chop in audio when watching videos on YouTube. Issue doesn’t happen with music regardless of the source and I even have the optical connected along with HDMI (shot in the dark attempt). The firmware version is 10.0.11-8771+cee8b62.

Really hoping the reps at Bose either chime in here again or push out an update or some setting-combo to remedy this issue since this is not turning out to be a good first impression.