Taffy
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

Bose home speaker 300

I currently own a Bose soundlink mini Bluetooth speaker and am interesting in purchasing a home speaker 300? I think I have read that they can be connected together via Bluetooth. Can you please confirm this?

Many thanks Richard Jones

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose home speaker 300

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hi Richard, 

Great choice with the Home Speaker 300!

Yes, it is possible to link your SoundLink Mini and a Home Speaker 300 together via the use of SimpleSync. This is done through the Bose Music app, you can find instruction on how to perform this here.

If you have any further questions, do let us know  😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hi Richard, 

Great choice with the Home Speaker 300!

Yes, it is possible to link your SoundLink Mini and a Home Speaker 300 together via the use of SimpleSync. This is done through the Bose Music app, you can find instruction on how to perform this here.

If you have any further questions, do let us know  😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

toes_t@comcast.net
Participant
Registered since

Oct 31, 2020

Bose home speaker 300

If you plan on using this with Alexa, it will only work for a short time then quits. I wouldn't purchase this speaker again.  Don't buy it!

mmmaaarrrccc
Participant
Registered since

Dec 4, 2020

No, you shouldn't buy it. Check the forums, this product doesn't work.