Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

Re: Bose music App - All album art missing for my Amazon Music

for me it's not. Tested now. Bose Music app still doesn't display any artwork, nor album title.

Do you want me to post any other screenshot?

Please refer to my previous post, still same scenario as previous screenshot.

NB: in the past days I've created another bose account on another mobile with another amazon music account, connected to my network and my soundbar. Result: same bug 😞

Highlighted

Hi Albyu2, 

Thank you for confirming this for me. 

This is a strange behavior. We have tried all the troubleshooting recommended for this kind of issue. The only additional thing to suggest would be to look into your network settings. I have included our recommended settings below:

UPnP - Enable
Multicast - Enable
IGMP - Enable
Wireless Isolation - Disable
IGMP Proxy - Disable
Wi-Fi Radio or Radio Mode - Mixed or B/G/N
Stealth mode - Disable
MAC Filtering/Access Control - Disable, or add the SoundTouch™ system’s MAC address to the allowed devices list
WPS - Disable
Wireless channel - Fixed (select a specific channel); Auto-Channel selection is not recommended.
Security type – WPA-2(PSK) with AES Encryption.
WMM – Disable.

These kind of settings and issues are going to be hard to troubleshoot through this platform. For your reference, if you wish to get in contact with the team, I have included the LINK HERE for the contact details. All you need to do is select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

Let us know how it goes! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

where should I check this settings?

what should I select for this kind of support from your link? Product support or send an email?

Highlighted

Hi Albyu2, 

Thanks for coming back!

These are network settings which can be found in your router settings. These will vary in location depending on your network service provider and your make and model of router. 

We would normally recommend giving the team a call as this will provide a much quicker service for you. However, this is a personal preference and if you prefer to email this should be fine. 

Let us know! 

Kindest,

Jessie O 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

just to remember you. In my very first installation everything works perfectly. It was before Xmas.

Then I've changed my Soundbar 700 because it has scratch on front case.

After I've connected the new Soundbar 700 (some days after xmas), then this bug appears. This second time I did not configured my music services because where already in place in my bose music app.

Then, for troubleshooting, I've removed and also uninstalled the app.

This is to say that it worked on my network! And I didn't change anything on my network, since more then 10 years!!

Highlighted

Hi Albyu2, 

Thank you for coming back to me! 

I completely understand where you are coming from and I have taken all your previous troubleshooting into consideration. 

As we have tried everything we would normally recommend, this is the last thing to try and would recommend that you try this as your router may have been updated from your Internet service provider. Of course, if you do not wish to do so, this is fine. 

What I can do is reach out to our development team and see if there is anything else they can suggest. This may take some time for them to get back to us.

Let me know if you would like me to do this.

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

yes please.

and please consider all my scenario described in all posts.

Waiting for your feedback.

Thank you very much

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 4, 2020

If You have an IPone, use the original App and then connect via Airplay. The 700 will appear as a possible device to connect. For Mythos ears the sound is better as when you use the Bose  App.