Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 15, 2020

Bose portable home cradle plug power (uk)

I’ve bought the charging cradle for my bose portable home. What power/wattage does my mains plug need to be? Can i just use one of my spare 5w apple plugs for it? We use alexa so plan to leave the plug to the cradle switched on most of the time

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose portable home cradle plug power (uk)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Willl0407

Hi Will0407,

Welcome to the community, I would love to help!

The input power of your Portable Home Speaker is 5 VDC, 3 A. Using one of your spare Apple plugs, should be suitable 😊 We do also sell Bose plugs on our website if this is something you're interested in. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose portable home cradle plug power (uk)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Willl0407

Hi Will0407,

Welcome to the community, I would love to help!

The input power of your Portable Home Speaker is 5 VDC, 3 A. Using one of your spare Apple plugs, should be suitable 😊 We do also sell Bose plugs on our website if this is something you're interested in. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post