Bose soundbar 700 with bass module 700

Animated Arbiter

Re: Bose soundbar 700 with bass module 700

When you said you set it up online then connected through Bluetooth what did you mean exactly? I just don’t see that you did anything different than what we did.
Quiet Contributor

Does this mean one can connect 2 700 bass modules to the 700 soundbar if more bass is required?

Audible Advocate

I'm not 100% but i can't see why you can't add another but i don't think you would need to. It booms on bass

@Barryg wrote:

Does this mean one can connect 2 700 bass modules to the 700 soundbar if more bass is required?

Audible Advocate

The speakers are reliant on internet connection. In my circumstances thee was no rumble at all. When I set up the speaker i bluetoothed it first from my phone fo music etc. The second time i connected all through the internet first and made sure i could see it. It worked fine and then i connected with Bluetooth. I then knew the system was connected properly. The bass is reliant on the signal from the sound bar. I just made sure it was connected

Audible Advocate

6Just another update. The signal has gone from the bass again. I thought it was working now it's not again. I change to a less clogged 5ghz and no bass. Back to 2.4ghz and no difference. I thinking it's software. I'm out all day today ill try again tonight but music running now an no bass working. I'm getting fed up

@Ilovemusic wrote:

The speakers are reliant on internet connection. In my circumstances thee was no rumble at all. When I set up the speaker i bluetoothed it first from my phone fo music etc. The second time i connected all through the internet first and made sure i could see it. It worked fine and then i connected with Bluetooth. I then knew the system was connected properly. The bass is reliant on the signal from the sound bar. I just made sure it was connected

Quiet Contributor

I bought the bass unit a couple weeks after buying the sound bar. I think the bass is weak even on the max setting in the app.

I just plugged in the bass the app saw it and it shows up. Should I reset everything and run the installation again?
Quiet Contributor

I love the 700 for movies even if the bass seems weak but music seems just so so not WOW like it did in the store.

I wonder if the bass being connected but weak is the issue?
Friendly Fanatic

So guys I tried moving the bass forward and the soundbar back, there was a little difference but it's not a clear sound. So defenetly I will give an answer when they send me the new soundbar. I give up trying to find a solution. Either my soundbar is bad or I got 2 faulty bass. Or it's a software issue.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

I re ran the IQ once I move it forward then I move it back to normal place.

Made difference running at 100% and see more bass. If you guys want to try. I am waiting for my new soundbar.
Animated Arbiter

When you said you moved it forward, do you mean the location of the equipment itself?