Dec 25, 2018

Re: Bose soundbar 700 with bass module 700

BASS.png

Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Yes I understand. I will recalibrate it. When did you have your gear replaced?
Highlighted
Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Nice man! That is awesome. Thanks!!!
Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

february 2nd week

Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Oh okay. Well. I am hopeful it was just a software issue, while I do get good sound off of my bass module it is definitely not wall shaterring.

My living room though, is of an open space concept so I am guessing by recalibrating, it may get a lot better.

When you calibrated yours, did you finally hear the bass module sound within the process?
Ilovemusic
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 28, 2018

Hi Guys,

I've never been happy. i bought the surround speakers what sound a bit better but I'll look into the software update. I GAVE up with customer service.

Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

i think it sounded on the 3rd step. or 4th.

But you have to realise 1 thing that i have found out about BOSE and other systems.  For example look at other BASS system from others competitors they are always faced to the front. while bose is faced up and 360.

I am looking for a wall cover to add around the back of the bose bass to kind repail the sound foward instead 360 and i think it will fix the problem fully.

Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

I went to the store which i bought the equipment. and saw their set up. they have an accousting paper or wall thing that goes behind the bass making it directional towards who is listenning to it.  i told them ok lets remove the bass from there and put on a open space. defenitly there was 90% difference. so i will do the same and see what will be the difference. defenitly i am not 100% sastified but it improved 50% from how it was before.

Bubbaloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

I see what you are saying. When I sit in my dining room table (my house has an open space design) I can hear the bass very very deep and strong. When I pass by it’s side, I can also hear it very very strong and thumping. I imagine how we can fix that without messing up the looks of our living room. May need to get my wife’s approval 😛
Rafaelsilva
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

its easy if you have Dry wall. make small whole buy the foam or the insulation and keep stucking in the hole and pushing it down with a metal or something that can bend once its full put drywall mass and repaint the whole.