Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 29, 2019

Bose soundbar 700

Do not buy BOSE products. They are over priced and poor quality. Service is abysmal after they rip you in the initial price. Got a Bose soundbar 700 with bass module 700. The bass module failed within 5 months. Called Bose service in India. They tell me I have to take the piece to their service center 100 Kilometer away for service. They offered to send an engineer to look, but on a chargeable basis. So what does 12 month guarantee mean ? you have to pay for failure of poor quality products from BOSE within guarantee period.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Bose soundbar 700

Hello,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I am saddened to hear you have not had the experience that you wanted when getting a repair. I completely sympathize with you, however, the community is a platform for seeking troubleshooting and technical advice. Regrettably, there is nothing that can be done through this platform. I would suggest that you reach out to the customer care team in your area again on +1800-102-2673 (Mon. – Sat. 9 AM – 9 PM).

I am sorry that I have not been able to assist you further on this occasion, should you need anything else then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 29, 2019

Re: Bose soundbar 700

Had send the Bose Bass module 700 for service.

It was shipped 120 Km away from the place that I purchased.

They informed me that the issue was with a fudged software update.

Posting in the community to let people know about the solution and also about the quality of support and service offered.