DesertWolf
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2021

Can Home Speaker 500 do Alexa & Google at same time?

I have both Alexa and Google smart speakers and like having both. If I buy a Bose Speaker 500 can it replace both? Or does it have to be configured as only one or the other?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Can Home Speaker 500 do Alexa & Google at same time?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hi DesertWolf,

Thanks for reaching out. It is not possible to have both Alexa and Google Assistant enabled on your Home Speaker 500. 

What are you trying to achieve? We may be able to provide some device on the best set up for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Can Home Speaker 500 do Alexa & Google at same time?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hi DesertWolf,

Thanks for reaching out. It is not possible to have both Alexa and Google Assistant enabled on your Home Speaker 500. 

What are you trying to achieve? We may be able to provide some device on the best set up for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post