Highlighted
Nmollanazar@icloud.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

Re: Can the Soundbar 700 and 500 be used in a multiroom audio echo setup?

Vicky, this doesn’t work. It auto connects device through Bose app. Are you saying delete device and register through Alexa?!

EKIP1122
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

THIS IS KILLING ME!!! I need this to happen so my life is complete. 

I have my kitchen DOT playing through my older SoundLink and my bedroom DOT playing through my Solo 5, but when I walk through the living room I have all of these nice new Bose speakers doing nothing to contribute to my listening experience. So disappointed 😔 

Consumer Advocate
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 23, 2019

I was also told by the salesperson that I would be able to connect to the multi room to play throughout my house with other connected speakers using Alexa. I relied on that statement in purchasing the system. Now I have incurred the time and expense of purchase and install to learn that the feature is not possible. I am considering my options and would like Bose to contact me directly.

Hello Consumer Advocate, 

We are sorry to hear that you have been misinformed in one of our stores.

The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explain what has happened to them and see what they can do for you. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Itsjustmeee
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 2, 2019

How about if Bose just stops trying to get everyone to buy more Bose satellite speakers for multi room audio and just implement the proper integration with echo like Sonos does.  There’s no way I’m going to buy more Bose speakers for every room when I already have echo devices all over and I can play music throughout the house on those.