cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trevor Fitzroy
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Can two Bose Portable Home Speakers be made into a stereo pair in either WiFi or Bluetooth modes?

Can two Bose Portable Home Speakers be made into a stereo pair in either WiFi or Bluetooth modes?

The instruction manual does not indicate. I believe two Revolve+ models can do this, so I'd expect this more premium speaker to do so. 

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Re: Can two Bose Portable Home Speakers be made into a stereo pair in either WiFi or Bluetooth mo...

Hello Trevor, 

Great question! 

At this time, you can only group your Portable Home Speakers to play in unison opposed to a stereo pair. This is done via your WiFi connection in the Bose Music app. For instruction on how to create a group with your smart home products please select this link. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Trevor Fitzroy
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Re: Can two Bose Portable Home Speakers be made into a stereo pair in either WiFi or Bluetooth mo...

Hi Tegan, It's been about a year and I'm still waiting for a solution so I can create a stereo pair (left and right channel) from two smart speakers. Please offer this basic level of interoperability asap. Thank you.