Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 4, 2019

Connect Bose 700 soundbar to Epson Projector

Hi can anyone help me with connecting Bose 700 soundbar to an Epson projector EBU-42? I have tried hdmi converters and AV receivers but no luck. I have hooked up Chromecast to the projector. However, sound is coming through projector's inbuilt speakers. Projector has no audio out which is crazy! I have tried Hdmi 1x2 converters but still there's no sound from the bar. Picture comes through on projector though. I hope there's a solution out there. I can work through my laptop, where it has Bluetooth connection with soundbar. But I don't get dolby surround via Bluetooth and there's latency issue as well. Moreover I can't stream and cast directly from my phone. Help please! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

Re: Connect Bose 700 soundbar to Epson Projector

@amansehdev, I'm having the same problem. Did you figure out a solution? Thanks! 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 4, 2019

Re: Connect Bose 700 soundbar to Epson Projector

Hi 

No I haven't. However, I have connected my laptop to the projector via HDMI and sound is played via Bluetooth from laptop to soundbar. While it's working for now, I haven't got the freedom of airplay as you get from Chromecast. I am also facing some latency issues as my laptop is 5-6 meters from the soundbar. This means slight delay between audio and video.