Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!
Bose product name: BOSE Soundbar 700
Firmware Version: 10.0.10-8565+88f8514
What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)
Sony TV KD-55X7000D
Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
1. Connect BOSE Soundbar with HDMI-ARC port of Sony TV KD-55X7000D
2. On BOSE Music App - Setup universal remote and ensure that CEC is enabled.
1. Universal Remote functions except (Volume and Power on/off) are not working.
2. Sound is lost in soundbar and only way to get it back is to restart soundbar and TV.
3. Not able to use Amazon Alexa Voice assistance, It shows error on App that country is not supported. However I am using other Alexa devices working in my home, not sure why only BOSE soundbar 700 has this exception.
What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)
This is not environment specific issue.
When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
Since when product is purchased. It was never working as expected previously
Any troubleshooting steps you took
Followed all troubleshooting online helps on BOSE sites, Sony TV sites as well as internet. It is not helping.