Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 26, 2019

Re: Continued Support for Home Speaker 500 Screen?

I am wondering if you have any updates on this issue?

I have noticed that when playing music through Spotify, the album art is much more consistently working, and when it's not, it's now easier to get it to come back (disconnecting and reconnecting the speaker via Spotify Connect works every time, and usually just tapping a volume button on the speaker will also bring the album art back after showing the volume level).

That said, SiriusXM is still consistently showing the incorrect album art or none at all.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Highlighted

Hi smooreless, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today. 

We don't currently have any updates on this issue at this moment in time, I would be more than happy to raise this to the team again for you and if any other users are also having this issue please do let us know so we can look into this further. 

I look forward to hearing back from the community in regards to this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 26, 2019

Yes, I would like you to bring this to your development team.

I'm curious if anyone at Bose has attempted to test playing music through SiriusXM on the 500 to see if they can replicate the issue I'm having? Do you have access to the speaker so that you can test it? I'd be surprised if it was just me, and so far none of the interventions on my side (resetting the speakers, etc) have helped.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 15, 2019

I have the same issue with my Home Speaker 500, with SiriusXM, through the Bose Music app, loosing the song artwork. I've tried everything that has been suggested. I've only had the speaker a few days, so I'm getting frustrated.