Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 23, 2015

Custom URL and Spotify

Hello

I have two questions - 

1. Does the Bose Music App support the function to add custom URL? 

The soundtouch app does support this function. Classic FM is no longer available on TuneIn few months back. So I added custom URL in the soundtouch app to listen to Classic FM in order to listen to the channel.

But I would like to understand whether that feature is available on Bose Music App or not?

2. In India, does the Soundtouch app and Bose Music app support Spotify and Amazon Music?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

Re: Custom URL and Spotify

There are many people with custom url request on this community for the Bose Music App.
please BOSE pass this request on to the bose development team.

Highlighted

Hi All, 

Thanks for posting and joining the discussion!

@swastik82, there isn't currently an option to add a custom URL to the Bose Music app. As @Henk12 mentioned, it is a feature that we know a number of users are interested in and I'll be sure to add your feature request to this as well.

In India, both the SoundToucha and Bose Music apps support both Spotify and Amazon Music. With Amazon music, it does have to be a Prime Music account to be added to the app. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 23, 2015

Hello Keith

thanks a lot for your response and do hope custom url option is added soon to Bose Music App.

with regards to Amazon Prime  Music, if I go to the SoundTouch app > add services > amazon, it says that this is applicable for prime members in USA, uk, Germany and Austria. I am using soundtouch version 25.0.4 which is latest . Hence can you clarify please ?

kind regards

Highlighted

Thanks for the feedback on this swastik82. 

I can confirm that Prime Music is available in India. Can you please confirm that you have a Prime Music account? 

You can see exactly how to add this in the steps via this video here

If you have any further questions, please do let us know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!