Tindajii
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2019

DO NOT BUY

Bose Soundbar 700 is a NIGHTMARE. Do yourself a favor and avoid at all costs. Their service department is also terrible. They seriously want me to PAY THEM $150 + shipping to send their faulty product back to them for repairs... the same month it comes out of warranty; which is coincidentally the same month they pushed an update.

My soundbar had numerous problems when I first purchased it. After a month of trial and error I finally got it working with my system (their support team was less than helpful during that time). I should have followed my instinct and sent the product back right then. Now, I have had this product for exactly 1 year (purchased just before last christmas). This was tolerable until last week: The soundbar attempted to update itself and never recovered.

I have tried EVERY suggestion by their techs and every suggestion on these forums. I went as far as connecting my PC to the SERVICE port on the back of the soundbar. But GUESS WHAT? Their USELESS controller needs to be paired with their soundbar to make it work. The Action button on the Soundbar doesn't respond so there is no way to pair the controller. The App, and the Controller think they are paired with the soundbar, but neither of them can actually do anything with the soundbar. It sits there silently.

Don't buy Bose products.

Don't buy Bose products.