Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Enquiry about home speaker 500

Hi,

I have a question about bose speakers.

I own 1 sound bar 700

2 home speaker500 

2 home speaker 300

So can I connect all of them together to play a single track ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Enquiry about home speaker 500

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey Checkmates1, 

Thank you for contributing to the community with your question! I would love to assist you with this. 

Yes, this is possible via the Bose Music app! You will be able to group all of the speakers together and stream the same song all within the application. 

I would recommend checking out this how-to guide here! 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask! While you are here feel free to check out some other topics in the Smart Home section of the community

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Enquiry about home speaker 500

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey Checkmates1, 

Thank you for contributing to the community with your question! I would love to assist you with this. 

Yes, this is possible via the Bose Music app! You will be able to group all of the speakers together and stream the same song all within the application. 

I would recommend checking out this how-to guide here! 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask! While you are here feel free to check out some other topics in the Smart Home section of the community

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post