Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Equalizer bose music app

I am using the Bose Music app ver 3.4.1. on my Bose Homespeaker 300. 

Suddenly the equalizer on the app has disappeared. 

Any hints why?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Equalizer bose music app

Hi Carlager,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that the equaliser has disappeared within the app!

Do you happen to own our Noise Cancelling Headphones 700? These have an equaliser within the Bose Music app which is specific for this product, this should not be visible for other Smart Home products. 

Do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2020

Hi after the new update the equalizer on the bose music app dissapeared. What can I do to fix this problem 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

I am also missing the equalizer from the app.

Highlighted

Hello,

Sorry to hear that the equaliser has gone missing.

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own?Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

What is the firmware version of your device? You can view this under the Bose Music app product settings

Look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!