Jul 10, 2019

Error C7-SC3103 Tunein Home Speaker 500

Hello,

I'm trying to play the following stations from tunein in the bose music app: 

* La x más música (103.9fm)

* La 92 (92.9 fm)

Both are located in Bogotá-Colombia.

The error appears: C7-SC3103

I tried other stations and they work normally, the problem is with these 2.

I want to clarify that on my mobile phone using the Tunein application if they can be played without problems.

I have a home speaker 500 and use the bose music app on Android.

Can you please help me? Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Error C7-SC3103 Tunein Home Speaker 500

Hello earm57,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear you are unable to play those radio stations on your Home Speaker and I would be happy to help with this.

I have had a look into those stations on TuneIn and it does show that  "La X Más Música" should be available for you, but it does seem to think "La 92" is not available on their service.

What I would recommend we do to start with, is power cycle the speaker, and your router. To do this we need to disconnect them from power for 30 seconds, before reconnecting them. Let both speaker and router fully reboot and reconnect before testing again.

Another thing that you should try is uninstalling and reinstalling the Bose Music app on your phone.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
earm57
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 10, 2019

I've done all the steps and it's still a mistake.

Highlighted

Hi @earm57,

Thank you for trying that.

Are you able to test the radio stations on a separate device that is not Android? I'd like to know if the issue is the same.

Also, it may be worth resetting your WiFi router to refresh connections. Simply unplug it from power for two minutes and then re-connect.

Let me know if that improves things!

Warm regards,

Sam F

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
earm57
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 10, 2019

Hello.

I disconnected the speaker and router from the power for over an hour and the problem continues. Same mistake.

I tried to play the station from my Windows 10 laptop and there is also an error, it does not allow to play that station.

It's very strange because from the Android application if I can play the station without any problem...

What could it be?

Highlighted

Hello earm57,

Thank you for trying that for us and letting us know.

The fact you are unable to play from the laptop as well as via the Bose app, makes me think this may be an error on TuneIn's end with the radio station rather than something the app is doing. However, there is some more troubleshooting to try.

The next thing I would recommend you do is to uninstall and reinstall the Bose Music app from your phone then test the radio station again. The best way to do this would be to uninstall the app, reboot your phone and then go to the play store and re-download the app again.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L

Highlighted
earm57
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 10, 2019

Hi Keith.

I already did the step by step of uninstalling, restarting the mobile and installing Bose Music but the problem remains.
Yesterday the firmware was updated to the latest version 7.0.9 and I thought it would solve the problem but it didn't.

This is the error screen:

Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-00-38-266_com.bose.bosemusic.jpg