Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Error c3-sc1005

Trying to come t the amazon prime unlimited account to the bose music app this has worked but then won't play at all either through voice command or if I press play in the app I get an error code c3-sc1005... can you help please

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Re: Error c3-sc1005

The device is a bose home speaker 500

Highlighted

Hi Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues attempting to play music through the Amazon Music service in the Bose Music app. How long have you been an Amazon Prime member, and are you still in the trial period for the service?

Also, have you attempted connecting any other services to the Bose Music app to test for playback?

What you may want to try is a power cycle of your speaker and your WiFi router. Simply unplug them from power, leave for two minutes and then reconnect to power. Once you've done this, try playing the audio and let us know if anything has improved.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

The systemstarted working when we accepted the 1 month free trial to amazon prime unlimited even though we were already subscribed to this service. We will know after a month what happens as we have no way of checking if we are now subscribed twice. We still cannot access Spotify premium via the voice commands on the device can you help with this

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 6, 2019

I get exactly the same. Everything is perfect from my Bose Portable Home Speaker. Just getting this problem on my Bose 300 Smart Speaker. Are you going to help Bose.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 21, 2020

I am getting exact same error message.. anyone got any answers yet please ?