Error code TuneIn c7-sc3103 when selecting Dutch NPO Radio channels

Bose product name

Smart Sound bar 300

Netherlands

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on 

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in?

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

10 REPLIES 10
Hector_B

Re: Error code TuneIn c7-sc3103 when selecting Dutch NPO Radio channels

Hey Eric, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that you have experienced this error with your Soundbar. 

If you could please correctly fill out the form above, we will be able to assist you further and more accurately with this. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Eric Meulendijks
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Firmware Version: 3.0.10-945+d6524bc

App Version: 4.2.4

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on:iPhones and iPad

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce. Start Bose Music app. Choose TuneIn.Select favorite NPO 5 radio channel.

What environment do you experience the issue in? Living room. Below TV and connected with infra red cable.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? two weeks ago. Previously all NPO channels 1 to 5 worked. All other channels worked and still do.

Any troubleshooting steps you took. Disconnected and reconnected to power. Reinstalled apps.

Jessie_O

Thank you for confirming this! 

Can you tell me which product you have? If you are unsure, I have included a LINK HERE, to a product identifier to help you! 

Can you also tell me if this is something you experience with other radio stations?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Eric Meulendijks
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Thank you,

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

The error did not appear with other channels. Only with the five Dutch NPO(Dutch public broadcast channels) 1 to 5. So NPO 1, NPO 2 etc.

Kind Regards,

Eric.

Jeff_G

Thanks for confirming. 

Are you able to listen to the stations if you visit tunein.com on your web browser? 

Eric Meulendijks
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Thank you.
In the web browser with Tunein.com all stations including the NPO stations work without a problem.

Eric Meulendijks
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

I checked with our son. He has a sound bar from another brand. This sound bar also works with TuneIn. He confirms that all NPO stations seem to work without any problem.

Is there anything else that I can try? 

Eric Meulendijks
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Our friends who recommended the Bose sound bar have a Bose Soundtouch 300. They confirmed that they have experienced no problems with the NPO stations. 

Jessie_O

Thanks for this information Eric. 

We would love to dive into this in a bit more depth. A member of the Community Admin will be reaching out to you shortly via private message for some additional information. 

Thanks!