Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Google Assistant in Malaysia

Hi Bose, it is incomprehensible that Google Assistant is still not available in Malaysia/Singapore, when many other devices are already actively supporting Google Assistant in this region.  Please advise on Bose’s plans. You are loosing many potential customers who love the Bose brand and are willing to pay a premium for it.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Google Assistant in Malaysia

Hello @Ron,

Thank you very much for messaging the community. I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment towards Google Assistant not yet being available in your region. 

I am afraid at this time we do not have any information in regards to the inclusion of Google Assistant within your region. I apologise for any disappointment this causes, if we gain any information regarding announcements of this we will inform the community. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 5, 2020

Any updates for Google Assistant connection to sound bar 700 in Malaysia and Singapore?

Highlighted

Hi Steve c! 

Thanks for joining the discussion! Welcome to the Bose Community.

Malaysia is not currently supported, but Singapore support was added in November 2019. To learn more about the availability of voice assistants on our smart speakers, I would recommend bookmarking this page. We have no information regarding when support in other regions is coming but it will be listed on that webpage first.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 2, 2020

You need VPN app for configure voice assistant

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

yes ..really have many potential customers need that google assistance in malaysia