zrpls
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 21, 2019

Re: Google Integration

At least let us know if the Asia markets are in the roadmap? It can be false advertising because it is sold as a smart speaker over here
Highlighted
yubeie
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 12, 2018

This is the exact limitation I've been frustrated about as well. I don't need a 700 dollar soundbar to just act as an assistant!
CY Master
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Feb 9, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your reply.

I have been using Google Home here in Hong Kong flawlessly and I also get a QC 35II with Google Assistant working as charm.

I want to make sure my Home Speaker 500 can run Google Assistant as well. It would be great if you can communicate with your development team and at least to let us know whether Asia market is in your roadmap. 

Thank you!

Mountainman1952
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 22, 2019

Hi, can you tell me if Google assistant update is available in UK. 

Thanks

Hello Mountainman1952,

Thanks for posting in the community! That's a great question, currently, Google Assistant is not being integrated in the UK with an update and we have not got a date for UK integration.

I hope this helps, should you need anything else please get in touch.

Have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C

anruvel
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2019

Good morning

I have the home speakers 500, when will the update to Spain arrive?

Is the control of Spotify with Google assistant supported with the BOSE integration? I presume that, but I could be wrong. Would be so kind and sheds me a little light about it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Anruvel, 

Thanks for posting and inquiring about Google Assistant. 

We don't currently have any information on which regions Google Assistant will be released in or what dates it will enter those regions. You can find all the information on Google Assistant here.

I am sorry that I don't have the information to answer your question at this moment in time. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Klaneos
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 7, 2018

Hi,

When will the Google Assistant be integrated into the Bose 700 Soundbar in Australia?

Surely you guys have a date by now?

Alexa just can’t compete with Google Assistant in my Google Home.

Cheers
Klane
Drigga
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

Its easy to activate it in other countries. Just use VPN server in the US to set it up. After setting it up, you can switch off vpn and just use it.
Alexmonty85
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 31, 2019

Bose,

Just got the Bose soundbar 700 last week because of the breaking news that it will have Google Assistant. I live in Canada. After reading these groups, you have only released it in US. I have 7 more days to return the device. Will Canada have support for this by then or shall I be returning this for a Sony soundbar?