Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

Google asistant in Portugal

I recently buy the bose soundbar 500 and im very disappointed to knew that it doesn t support google assistant in Portugal,  When It will be release the google assistant in Portugal ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Google asistant in Portugal

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hi Diego2ve, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to answer any questions you may have about your Soundbar 500. 

We don't currently have any information on when you can expect to see voice assistants added to Portugal. I would recommend keeping an eye on our social media pages, as well as the Community for the latest updates. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Google asistant in Portugal

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hi Diego2ve, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to answer any questions you may have about your Soundbar 500. 

We don't currently have any information on when you can expect to see voice assistants added to Portugal. I would recommend keeping an eye on our social media pages, as well as the Community for the latest updates. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post