Yeegelo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Google home hub cannot connect Bluetooth with bose 500 speaker

I have a google home hub i want to use my bose 500 speaker as a output speaker thru bluetooth,some how  they will connect thru bluetooth but later on they will disconnect.

Any remidies for this problem.

HELP!!!

*i did try to reset both

*i did try to unpair and pair

still no luck

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Google home hub cannot connect Bluetooth with bose 500 speaker

Hi Yeegelo, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further! 

Can you please let me know after how long they disconnect? Also the Bose Home Speaker 500 has Google Assistant built-in so you can use this directly on the speaker instead of using the home hub. The availability of Google Assistant is different in each region. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Yeegelo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Re: Google home hub cannot connect Bluetooth with bose 500 speaker

hello,

i am in dubai,i install alexa thru vpn (hotspot sheild)somehow i manage to find a way to install alexa, but google assistance wont let me,so i just keep it that way.

So basically what am doin is ask my google home hub to play some youtube music then the output will be the bose 500.It will play for sometime like for 5 mins then it will start to break the connection,then the google home will keep on loading and loading until no bluetooth connection on bose 500.

thank you in advance 

peace