Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 25, 2017

Re: HDMI ARC Soundbar reports

Hi

During the last couple of weeks, I'm having issues with my soundbar 300, connecting the system with ARC is just mess. For the record, this is not my first issue with the soundbar.

I've follow the steps to make it work so many times power off, setting CEC off, unplug, plug, power on that's is just ridiculous and seems like for Bose engineers is a valid fix.

I have

- Samsung Series 7 firmware version 1241

- HDMI 1 Xbox One

- HDMI 2 Apple TV 4K

- HMDI 4 (ARC) Soundbar 300

I know you care less but I'm done with your brand, you throw system updates without testing affecting hundreds of clients, customer service/support none.

When I'm able to make it work if my Xbox stays on and TV is turned off, TV doesn't get back the HDMI and I need to do all the **bleep** cycle to make it work.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Soundbar 500 disconnects frequently and switches back to TV speakers

My Soundbar 500 disconnects with TV every time I switch on TV. It won't even stay connected to my phone via bluetooth, the sound just dropped. I'm starting to think something is wrong with my device. What is the best way to get in touch with Bose Customer Support?

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

Re: Soundbar 500 disconnects frequently and switches back to TV speakers

Hi, I’m having similar issues with my Bose Soundbar 700 frequently disconnecting from HDMI ARC, plus my remote keeps suggesting that batteries need changing even though they have been changed....have you managed to get a response from Bose?