Highlighted

Re: Home Speaker 300 Turns Itself Off

@Cville Streamer, I am glad that this is now resolved for you. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused at this time. 

Thank you for sharing!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Re: Home Speaker 300 Turns Itself Off

I just found out that almost all JBL speakers have this annoying feature as well. I thought that Bose is high-level speaker do not have this kind of problem and therefore I replaced my JBL extreme with Bose 300 home speaker. I need a speaker to one purpose only - for teaching through zoom, teams etc. Teaching periods when I speak and student are muted are very often longer than 20 minutes. This "smart energy saving feature" causes that when student ask something, I cannot hear them. This feature could be taken off or put as optional very very easily with update. Updating the code takes about 5 minutes. There are massive amount of teachers who need speakers that work for online teaching in this covid situation. I hope you could fix this problem by updating speakers. Thank you!