Highlighted
madishetti.srinivas
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Home Speaker 500 power card

Hi - I am proud owner of Home Speaker 500 and have been enjoying the superb sound. 

I did purchse my speaker in US and will be moving to India next month. 

Though the speaker supports 110-240 volts, the power card I received is not made for India.

I am clueless where to buy the power card once I retunrn. I appreciate the help!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Home Speaker 500 power card

Hello madishetti.srinivas,

Thanks for posting!

It's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying your Home Speaker 500. 😊🔊

You are correct that the speaker's power requirement is auto-sensing and can be used in India.

Could you please confirm if you mean the power cable?

If so, I would recommend contacting your local support in India to arrange this. Contact Bose India

If you mean otherwise, please could you clarify!

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
madishetti.srinivas
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Home Speaker Power CardHome Speaker Power Card

Hi Charlotte  - Yes, I am looking for a power card. The attached image is of the label on my current power card and it says 120V.

Hello madishetti.srinivas,

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I can confirm the Home Speaker 500 can operate within 100-240v. If you need a local region power cord, please reach out to local support via the link provided above by Charlotte G.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.