Highlighted
NicoC
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 17, 2019

Home Speaker 500

I have a extrange problem, it is reporter to technical service more than two month ago, but I have not recived any response.

I bought the speaker in February, after a whail it starter to fail, it only played the first song of any playlist and occasionally it stop playing.

If I send the music from Amazon Music app to the Speaker, also fail. But if I connect the bluetooth and play the playlist works fine.

I have other speaker (Harman Kardon) whit similar functions (Alexa, Amazon Music, ...) and it dont fail.

My subscription to Amazon is Familiar Unlimited and works fine in celular and laptop.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Home Speaker 500

Hello @NicoC

Welcome to the Bose Community forum, thanks for posting. 

Before posting we recommend doing a search to ensure your question hasn't already been asked, there may already be an answer available. 

In regards to this issue, have you tried the following? 

- General reboot of the speaker by unplugging from power for a short period of time, then plugging it back in

- Reboot your internet router after leaving it unplugged for around 5 minutes.

- Factory resetting your speaker back to default settings

- Removing, and re-adding the Amazon music service.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

Bose Community Moderator

NicoC
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 17, 2019

I am tired of resetting the speaker.

This is the solution that is in intenet. I have two month that I phoned to thechnical service, but no reply to me.

I sended the log of the spaker, I dont know nothing about the problem and I can´t use the speaker with Amazon Music.

Hi NicoC, 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I'm sorry to hear that the reset has not resolved your issues. 

Have you tried the other troubleshooting mentioned in the previous post?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

How do you know this person hasn't already searched the forum for a solution?  I don't see the mods telling everyone else this.