Highlighted

Re: Home speaker 300 - unable to play certain radio channels with Tunein

Hello Kjell, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm sorry to hear this is still occurring.

Have you tried again to force the update to see if this brings the stations back to life? Further to this, since updating, have you tried to factory reset the speaker to set it back up as a new device?

Let me know how you get on!

Jeff

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 11, 2020

Hi Jeff,

I've tried it all.  I noticed a thread in the community here, from 2017, detailing the same issue from a swiss user. Unfortunately, I didn't copy it, and now I can't find it. However, it looks like your technicians solved the issue for this user. 

Could you please escalate, and pass this on to your engineers?

These are the channels I want to play (all norwegian):

NRK P1 Nordland

P4 - Lyden av Norge

P5 - Hits

P6 - Rock

P7 - klem

P8 - pop

P9 - Retro

P10 - Country

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming, @Kjell. 😊

We have tested the stations on our Home Speaker 300 here at the office, and all seem to be working fine. 

Could you provide me with some information about your setup?

How is the speaker connected to the network? (e.g directly to the router/connected to a booster/extender) 

Have you tried connecting via a different means to see if this makes a difference? 

If you were to take the speaker to a friend/family member's home, does the issue persist? 

Are any other stations affected? 

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.