Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 3, 2020

How Can I play my music from my iPhone library through my Bose sound bar 700 ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How Can I play my music from my iPhone library through my Bose sound bar 700 ?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey Deerhunter, 

Thanks for choosing Bose. 

You sure can play your music library on your Bose Soundbar 700. All you need to do is connect to it using Bluetooth. You can do this using the steps here. Or you can use Airplay 2, the steps to do this can be found here.

Your soundbar has lots of great features, including voice assistants and the option of multi-room audio with other Bose speakers. You can explore how to make the most from your soundbar here

Let me know if you have any questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: How Can I play my music from my iPhone library through my Bose sound bar 700 ?

Airplay would be the best, or BT.

Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey Deerhunter, 

Thanks for choosing Bose. 

You sure can play your music library on your Bose Soundbar 700. All you need to do is connect to it using Bluetooth. You can do this using the steps here. Or you can use Airplay 2, the steps to do this can be found here.

Your soundbar has lots of great features, including voice assistants and the option of multi-room audio with other Bose speakers. You can explore how to make the most from your soundbar here

Let me know if you have any questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post